Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello again

It's been awhile since I've written and this will be brief. So many people have blogs these days and it's beginning to become apparent that the knack for telling a story is like an endangered species. In fact it seems sometimes like it might already be dead.

Many things have happened to me in my life and it is taking me some time to put them in a cohesive story and story telling requires organization, the ability to edit oneself and some amount of ego, no matter how fragile it may be. My grammar isn't perfect and my execution may not always be flawless but I write because I am driven to do so. Even saying this makes the bile rise in my throat. Who wants to hear my shit? Also, please note my rampant use of run on sentences.

I hate the way so many of my writings come out. They just seem to tumble out and I am left with this pile of junk to figure out. I guess that isn't exactly uncommon. Whatever, anyway, I am still out here. And I am working again. In my way. Also, what the fuck is up with people alternating their caps? LiKe ThIs?

No comments:

Post a Comment